top of page

Form 941

Do you have payments

that posted to the wrong tax return

or tax returns that were never filed?

Or maybe, payments were made

on the wrong schedule and

now you need to create tax returns

to correspond to

the correct frequency.

We Can Help.

FPC  will audit your payrolls, contact the

affected agencies and make sure

previously made payments are

correctly applied.

bottom of page